Looking for the answer to the question below related to Mutual Funds?

The returns earned from mutual funds are taxed under the head ……………..


a. Income from House Property
b. Salary Income
c. Income from Capital gains
d. Income from other sources


The Correct Answer Is:

  • c. Income from Capital gains



I hope you got the answer to your question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *